Do you have an ideal "type" you go for?

If so, how would you define it? If not, is there some other qualities you look for? Or is there a type you end up with despite your best interest (I. e. Bad Boys or vain girls).

Most Helpful Girl

• smart dudes
    brown/black hair
    contemplative sort

What Guys Said 5

• A nice smile and a kind heart

• Everyone has an ideal type. Phisically I like white girls shorter than me, with long straight hair, in shape and with a pretty face. However it's not really a rule. I generally say I have to look and like, even if she's not like this "standard" I have.

About qualities. I look for a nice, kind, funny and respecful person who loves me, of course.

• Cute, short, and a tad bit overweight is what I usually go for. I rather have a girl with a bit of belly rather than one with a perfectly toned stomach, and short girls with cute faces are irresistible.

• Hopeless romantic, geeky, girly.

• I prefer a pretty faced brunette who is athletic, smart, and has a nice personality!

What Girls Said 4

• Not specifically no. I used to think I only liked artsy guys, and then I though I liked the "alpha male" type, but now I just look for certain traits/qualities in a guy (like honesty, trustworthiness, someone who is affectionate) and if he happens to fit the category of a certain "type" than it's just a coincidence.

• Those dudes who dress like normal sporty a&f preps but do more skateboarding than actual sports...
    unfortunately they're all super popular and i'm more of an outcast...

• also I dress really edgy so I guess it's kinda weird that I like typical dressing guys?
      oh well

• I date a lot of nice or nerdy guys. Not trying to, it just happens

• Geeky-nerds :D