Is it embarrassing to meet someone in Tinder?

I have met some cool guys on Tinder. The dates have been longer than with guys who I have met beforehand. But when people ask how you met, is it embarrassing to say you met on Tinder? Both genders give me your opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• Men shop for women on Tinder, it's not shameful among us guys. It's a great tool. Women will judge you no matter what you do, so give up worrying about what other people think. Fuck it...

http://i.imgur.com/vZKaOHz.gif

What Guys Said 4

• How do you actually meet somebody on tinder, like, I have tried for ages, have lots of matches but no women talk to me and if I talk to them, I just get nothing, or short uninterested answers, I'm not terribly ugly and they voted me yes so I don't understand..

Also what do you even talk about to get to the dating point..

• Apparently people do it all the time. I reckon it's normal.

• The internet like phones and the radio help bring people closer together there is nothing wrong with meeting someone online

• no not embarrassing.

What Girls Said 1

• No shame in that! (I've met a couple of interesting guys on it too :) )