I feel so awkward with this girl because of the height difference?

This girl I'm getting to know is really cool and pretty, but I can't get over how different we are in terms of size. She's under 5 foot and I'm 6'2 and it feels like I'm walking with a little kid. Will I ever get over this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you will :-), my boyfriend is 6'1 and I'm 5'3.

I naturally like to wear platform shoes or sandals with heels ranging from 1-3 inches so that helps..

lol other than that he got used to my height whether im wearing flats or creepers or sandals

What Girls Said 5

• You'll get over it.

And if you think that's awkward, just wait until you have sex.

Take from me, I'm 5'1, there is a bit of an adjustment when your with someone over six foot.

• Its hard at first, but things get easier. A lot of times it's awkward and weird but eventually you learn each other and don't care

• If you really like her then that shouldn't matter. Neither of you can help your height.

• yea you will i lovee tall boys.

• I'm a 5'8 girl, so I have no clue what it's like to be short... lol

But if you really like her, nothing will really matter :) You'll probably sacrifice your tall genes! But other than that, there's nothing wrong with being with a shorter girl. You guys will make it work trust me :)

What Guys Said 4

• Haha same thing for me I'm the same height but I do keep a requirement of at least 5'1-5'2 lol saves me the awkward moments

• My best friend back in the day was 6'4" and 280. His GF was 4'11" and weight, i guess , 100 or maybe under. He would walk around with her and it was cool looking. His GF was my GF's best friend so we were together a lot. They were a good couple.

• You will get over it.

• Yeah, you'll get over it. Especially if you're worrying about what other people think when they see you together. I'm only 6ft lol, I've dated girls around 5ft, sometimes I felt like from behind people would think "why has that guy got his hand in his daughter's back pocket?" But really, fuck what they think, most of them are shrubs anyway! lol

• I don't care what other people think, but it just feels weird

• She's just her man, it's kinda funny even without what other people think I know. But you do get used to it and you end up liking it, I did anyway. lol