Would you be angry if your boyfriend/girlfriend made plans to hang out with you and then bailed to go hang out with their friends?

My boyfriend does this all the time. We will make plans to hang out the night before or that morning, then he will tell me that he is going to hang out with his friends for a little bit and I'm okay with it because it's only a little while supposedly but then he doesn't get home until around 6-8 and then texts me to see if I want to hang out. I always tell him that if he wants to go hang out with his friends that is totally okay but don't make plans with me first. However he still doesn't seem to get that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not be angry and wish them well.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be mad at anybody who pulled that shit.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd definitely be angry. It's probably best to talk to him about that a little more seriously. If he thinks you're joking he's dismissing you. Don't let him take you for granted. You deserve better. I'd say do the same to him so he gets it, but that's kind of vindictive so... yeah don't do that. (hint hint nudge nudge)