What do you do when you're completely undateable?

Like.. I'm just not girlfriend material... so how to do I go about... things... like do I just hook up? Do I force dating for a few months?

Most Helpful Guy

• Also undateable, can confirm, nothing we can do.

What Guys Said 7

• Why would you think you're not good enough? You just have low self esteem. You need to work on confidence and charisma as a person

• Don't date until you get over you self-esteem problems. Nothing turns me off like a Debby downer.
    That said, if the internet has taught me anything, it's that somewhere, someone has that fetish (yes, THAT fetish). Just make sure their fetish isn't low self-esteem girls, cause that could be dangerous.

• Works towards other goals and come what may.

• What does that even mean, you're not 'gf material'? Are you too slutty or too ugly?

• too... dysfunctional...
      I mean I'm a little slutty and a little ugly, but neither is to a point where I think that makes me undateable. Its the dysfunction.

• Damn you a crazy ass bitch then haha.

• text me and I will let u knwo

• What do you mean by "not girlfriend material"? Are you afraid to be in a relationship? Are you sensitive to touch? Are you not loyal?

Also, does this mean you are a virgin to? By choice or not by choice?

• I guess I might be a little afraid of a relationship.. Sensitive to touch? What do you mean? I'm 100% loyal.

I'm not a virgin.

• almost 21

• Just give it time. Sleeping around will not help the cause.

• Do not hook up! Hooking up is so immature, you're better than that! Just build upon yourself and make yourself a well-rounded individual! Thats what im doing and im lovin' it (I do not eat at mcdonalds)!

What Girls Said 2

• @Asker same here I am undateable lol !!

• I think you think to little of yourself calling yourself slutty and ugly? work on your self esteem and i'm sure you will realise you are completely dateable