How do you know if you are in love?

I'm just wondering what some of the common signs are of being in love. I know that some people will say you just know, but I am just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• When you wake up and it hasn't gone away.

What Guys Said 2

• When you make a choice everyday to be committed to the person. The chemical reaction will come and go but the choice of commitment will stay.

• I know for a lot of girls, they fall in love with the boy that they lose to virginity to. This is quite frankly too bad because I have known so many girls that have been in abusive relationships all because they say that they are in love all because they lost their virginity to that person. Be careful!

What Girls Said 2

• When you can't get them off your mind. And when you're around them your troubles, worries, fears, and insecurities don't exist.

• It's like coming home to your warm, soft bed with tea on your nightstand after a long tedious road trip.

• Thanks, I think I see what you mean.

• You just know. it's such a warm feeling when you love someone and they love you in return. Thats why I can't stop trying to find love again, that feeling is so worth the pain and tribulations that come before finding love.

• I have never been in love but I like to think of it like an orgasm when you know you know.