Want to do a cute surprise for boyfriend - ideas?

We have only just recently started dating and he's a chef at a 5star restaurant. We haven't seen each other lately because of his work schedule, so I was thinking of going in and giving a small cute note or something to an employee to give to him in the kitchen tomorrow, since he's working on new years eve? Just something cute like that because he always does this stuff for me. Would that even be allowed in such a restaurant, dont want him getting fired lol? Would it be weird to not eat and just walk in and give that? Do you think he'd like it? Suggestions and opinions welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend something not done while he's working.

What Guys Said 3

• Send him flowers.

• Well, you literally walk in, talk to the cashier, and say: Can you hand this slip to Chef Boyardee? (Just using this name as an example) and on it will say: Miss you.

• Have sex with him..

What Girls Said 2

• I would suggest you to surprise him after work? Find out what time will he be finishing and just surprise him, you can bring a drink and spend the night together. If you guys haven't had sex then u don't need to sleep with him just hang out.

• i think its a cute idea, but since he works at a 5 star restaurant i think they'd like him to be focused during his job, and not thinking about his girlfriend or be distracted by her. do something when he's not in work. maybe leave something in his apartment/house when he's not there so he'll be surprised when he gets home