Is it bad that I have 3 guys who are really into me right now?

I'm talking to about 3 different guys that I like at the moment and they all like me too. I feel slightly like a player but there is no reason for me to not have my options open as long as said options don't know about each other right? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• What about meh? That makes it 4. Ur really an Angel sent down from heaven <333

What Guys Said 2

• Try asking one of them out at a time. If a relationship works with one then keep the others as backup! I know it feels wrong but you can't stop them from liking you

• Yeah I guess I am just trying to decide who I like more at the moment.

• Uh it is wrong if you are giving each of the men special attention, giving them explicit signs you're interested and not just being playful. You're basically setting two men up to have hurt feelings if you look at it that way.

• Well I like them all so yeah I am treating them special.

• maybe it does

• No it doesn't you are not some vigilante fighter taking revenge against men as a whole. And when did these guys hurt women? You seem to be very aware that you're going to hurt people and it feels like you get off on it. Like holy shit just choose one and don't be a fucking douchebag.

What Girls Said 3

• No.

I know 4 guys who like me. How much I don't know, I can't date right now. Nothing I can do about that either. It sucks.

Good luck choosing.

• nothin' wrong with having options. just tread carefully.

• Have been doing so, so far.

• It's not bad, you're keeping your options open. As long as your not breaking anyone's heart or lying about your feelings. Cuz, that'd be mean.

• Kk I will keep that in mind but I mean eventually I will choose one and someone's gonna get heart broken right?

• Yeah maybe, but don't want to drag it far enough to where they will be really hurt. Most guys bounce back if they see its not serious.