Are men with Madonna-whore complex easily detected?

Those are the types that would really send me running down the hill. Still, it would suck to even waste mintues of my time with one like that. These are the types I'm referring:

www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489099

Obviously this guy in this story is a total hypocrite. For me, it would be enough that we don't share the same sexual attitude and value towards sex and intimate. I see it as something personal in a relationship and I'm pretty much like the woman in the story. I expect the same in return from a man.

But on top of that being a hypocrisy and being sooo focus on ''Oh if only I would have met you as a virgin, so I could have been that first man'' ewwww. If I were told that, that would be the last time he heard from me esp if he himself is far from being a virgin.

This would also be one of my top deal-breakers too in a date and he wouldn't make it towards dating stage. I just want to make sure I don't even waste any moment of my time with them.
What also doesn't make sense is that guy wishing a pure virgin woman was a master in bed with him at the same time. LOL

What Guys Said 2

• This is a take to me more than anything, but to answer your original question I don't think it's easily detectable. I mean I imagine it to be variable. That said I imagine guys who are more reserved to care more about virginity than guys who are more open. Just my guess.

• Guys that are more reserved and wanting the same in a gf is different that those that had tons of casual sex but still want to a his gf's first or demand the woman to be reserved. The first is fair. The later is what I call pure hypocrisy and bs.

• Ehhh both are crazy to me. I don't care about virginity. The past is done and gone. Unless she has a STD/AIDS then it doesn't matter to me.

• What was the question again?

What Girls Said 0