What is a good or average rating on hot or not?

I recently made a hot or not account (not proud of it), just for fun. I got a score of 5.36 and 353 out of 659. that doesn't seem to be a very good score, I don't post provocative photos, I'm not that kind of girl. I just want to know the average rating for hot or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 is average. I used to have that app, but I couldn't be bothered with it anymore because it was full of girls who only use it as a confidence booster. The lowest I've seen is 2 (that was tragic) and the highest I've seen is 8 (can't describe how pretty she was). Most girls seemed to have a 5. In my opinion, 4 and below meant below average, 5 meant average, and 6 and above meant above average.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure if it still applies to today's rating standard but when I did it, like ten years ago, the lowest rated people were around 3 something, and the very top few had a 9.4. Based on numbers I saw associated with my perception of girls general looks, I'd say 5-6 was average, around seven was pretty good looking and 8+ tended to be better. That's just on average though. My tastes for looks OFTEN varies from the norm quite a bit.

• No clue. I don't have a 'hot or not' account. I prefer to believe that I'm already hot.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say about 5-6 is average.