StRaNgE ShIt HaPpEnEd?

My ex broke up with me a month ago.
But now, he texted me saying his friend is nagging him to introduce us (He said his friend thinks that female pilots are "hot").

However, when I told him that I was shocked with his behavior and I felt disappointed, he told me he asked me why I would feel disappointed. I actually asked him if he would be happy if my friend and him hooked up afterwards and he did not reply.

WTF is he doing?

Updates:
Does he actually want me to beg him to take me back and to tell him how much I missed him?

And do we still have a chance?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex boyfriend is a piece of shit. Hook up with his friend and make him regret for breaking up with you. You don't have to beg for someone who doesn't deserve you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Does it sound like he wants me to beg? Yes. SCREW HIM AND HIS BIG EGO.

• r. Ofcourse not. Why would you beg? That''s not how it is. You're not going to beg. Make him beg. Get over him. You deserve someone better.

What Guys Said 1

• OmG you're A PiLOt? tHaTs SO HOt!

0|0
    0|0
    • People have sick uniform kinks. If they want a "pilot", they could just need a random person and an address to a costume shop.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm? I think he's just trying to make it seem like he's soooo over you! Ignore him! Thats childish

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah I see. But does that mean he is still emotionally invested in me? And why did he ask me why I would feel disappointed that he said that?

• I definitely agree. He probably need a way to start a conversation in a witty way with making it seem like he missed you. But that's immature!! Speak your mind man!! I think he's just trying to throw you off. He wanted to know if you were ready to move on. And used his friend as an excuse. I think he wants you to say you still like him and that's why your disappointed

• I'm not sure if it'll make sense I was tpying super fast! Lol sorry!