Is this an ok way to tell the guy I like that I like him?

Yo Michael!!! Happy new year!! I bet you are out having loads of fun with your mates, so don't feel the need to reply to this message tonight :) As it is an aspect of the New Years traditions, I have written some resolutions for myself for 2k15 :) one of them is to be more honest with others. So, to fulfil this resolution, I have to be completely honest with you. Here goes... I kinda like you... Well... Really like you? It sounds really immature and stupid, and I already know what you will say. My feelings are basically perfectly described in the song "Not in that way" by Sam Smith. I'm super sorry to be telling you this actually!!! I hope this doesn't effect our friendship, so if possible, could you just forget this message as soon as you read it!!! So sorry!! Ella

Please give me some tips/edit etc.. Thanks! I need to get this out in 1 hour because of New Years thank you xx

Turns out that he doesn't like me in that way, but it's ok!!! at least I have closure :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwww! Thats so cute :)

• Aw thanks! I accidentally clicked the down button!! Sorry!! I'm on my phone :/ do you think it's ok?

• That would work too! You have nothing to lose :))! Go for it!

• Haha except for one thing... He's my neighbour!!!

What Guys Said 1

• how did it go

• Turns out that he doesn't like me in that way, but it's ok!!! at least I have closure :)

What Girls Said 2

• Send it but take out all the parts where you are apologizing for how you feel.

• Why? Thanks xx

• Good luck and I hope it turns out the way you want it to 😊

• Thank you!

• I though I'm the only one who did that.. you did well girl.. hahaha good luck :)