How do I know when God has put Mr. Right in my life?

Well I'm currently trying to work things out with a guy who recently left me for his girlfriend then come back. But when we first started dating we'd said we'd do thigs right by not having sex and working on our relationships with God but that didn't last too long. And I already said he left me for him ex them come back so now j don't trust him and everyday that I with him is an emotional roller coaster. I honestly don't think I can hang on anymore but I want to know how can I know if God wants me to be with him? If he's not it then I need to leave but if he is the one then I will stay and work it out as best as I can.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think the man that God chose for you would leave you then come back.

He could have possibly grown tired of his ex and knew there was love/sex elsewhere.

In any case, do you really wanna date someone who makes you ride an emotional roller coaster everytime you're with him?

If you feel happy with him, attracted to him and can accept his flaws then go for it.

If not, drop him like its hot.

• Thanks. And I do feel second best when I'm with him. I hate feeling like this becaue I am naturally easygoing and happy person. It feels good to be with him but recently it's more of a challenge to be happy even when I'm not with him.

• He might just be bad with texting.
      Sometimes they'll see a text and forget to respond.
      How he acts in person is what matters the most

• No he's great at texting! Whenever I'm with him his phone is already vibrating! But once he's gone the no replies and missed calls just build up!

What Guys Said 3

• God will call... but since God won't, you're on your own and you'll learn if he's Mister Right when your heart AND your head tells you so.

• The hardest thing is when your mind tells you NO and your heart tells you "yesssssssss i fucking love him" :(

• That's where I am now! But I base a lot of my decisions off of my gut feelings and my gut is saying RUN. My gut Hasn't been wrong yet but my heart wants to stay

• You don't.

• He's cheating, yet has a relationship with god... yikes

What Girls Said 3

• Well, this guy obviously isn't the right one. If he was, he wouldn't have left you for someone else and your relationship with him wouldn't be so rocky and unpredictable. If you can't trust him then you shouldn't be with him.

It can sometimes be difficult to know if someone is the right person God wants you to be with. However, I like to believe that if God sends the right person down my path, it won't be dramatic or unpredictable, that person won't hurt me or cause trust issues, etc. If someone is right for you, you'll just "know" because it will feel different than how you felt around other people. However, if all else fails and you really don't know if someone is right for you or not, you should try praying about it.

• You are Ms. Right & u deserve the best, not second best:):)

• If you stay with him till your 80!