I need help with french kissing

Ok so I have like NO experience with french kissing and my boyfriend just tried it on me like 2 weeks ago. We did it a few times that night he first did it and then like once after a couple days later...He doesn't do it anymore. I think it's cause I'm really bad at it. I don't know what to do. Are you supposed to play with their tongue back as they are using their tongue? Or are you supposed to like take turns or something? I don't know what to do. I know everyone;s always like "just follow their lead" yeah well that doesn't work and also because I don't know what he's trying to do...I really need help! I'm seeing him tonight and I'd really like things to go well!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• its exactly like you said

or you can suck on their tongue or lips

just interchange it all...

• girl, I have the same problem I've never tried it because I was never to fond of the idea of sharing saliva. lol but I just googled it once when I thought I was gonna have to do it.. and they took yu step by step.