Is it bad if I tell a guy that I DO have feelings for that I DONT have feelings for him?

When I was 16 I met a guy pretty similar to him in terms of attitude, lifestyle, looks and religion and he really f*cked me in the head and I had anxiety badly for a year and got in trouble with my parents and now I have pretty big trust issues... To add on to that, this "new" guy is constantly sending me pictures of beautiful women and girls which really makes me feel shit and I already have a low self-esteem!-.- And not to sound cliche, but as selfish as it is, lying to him about my feelings could save me a lot of heartache.. Opinions please?

Most Helpful Girl

• In your case, your doing the right thing.

I think you already know he's bad news. So your wise not to get involved with him. He sounds like a jerk. Listen to your gut. If he was boyfriend material, lying would be bad.

• And you'll still ache if you like him, but that's nothing compared to being in a relationship with someone who treats you like this.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Why would you lead the poor guy on? That's rather mean. If this guy mistreated you before, then why would you want to be around him? Just move on.

• yeah i dont know why he is acting like that, but i do know that lying about your feelings will not save you heartache

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like a jerk. Stay away from him.