She ruined my new year!!! I'm so angry, I feel like a tool, please advice?

Well there is this girl I like, she's a friend, we had a plan to go to a concert, so she gave the time and date... I really made an effort; dressed well, washed my car, and purchased the tickets for both of us... We meet on the date and time which SHE suggested and go to the concert but half way she says she's getting late& has to reach home... I drop her off, but she said she'll make it upto me on another date.

Now when I call to confirm that date, she says she can't make it... It's not like she has something more important but she just wants to be home... I refused an office trip on that date because I had agreed to her first on that date.

Well when I told her she can't turn back on her word, she says that she's not a man, so "a man's word is his bond doesn't apply to her"... I feel so so so used... like a tool. I spent my time, money and am going to miss out on a great trip :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• WTH?

Go by yourself, OR find another person to go with you. You can't let those kinds of people ruin your New Year or your self esteem. =)

Obviously she's a complete bitch and you have nothing more to talk to her about...

What Girls Said 3

• forget about her, she isn't sincere in wanting to know u right from the start.
    She isn't even appreciative and don't feel bad at all...:/

• Better to move on now than get hurt down the line.

• Delete her from your life. She's acting like a kid. You don't want to date someone like this.

What Guys Said 2

• Go meet a girl at the concert and have sex with her. Sex solves most problems besides STD's

• Welcome to the wonderful world of dating. Remove her number from your contact list and move on.