Asking a guy to a park the first date an ok idea?

What you think.. Anything you guys would rather do?

I just like it Bc it's simple and nice and gives a chance to talk but don't have to Bc you're walking and looking at stuff and it can be short or long.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I find that to be perfect, a nice walk at a park or by the beach. Personally I find restaurants inconvenient to have a genuine interaction, having time out and about in a park gives a better chance of getting to know the other person... also you don't have that awkwardness of watching someone eat.

• Lol ikr? I hate watching people eat ir being watched like the worst possible place for getting to know a potential romantic partner lol

• Oh sure if its a 4 or 5 date its Totally fine but as a first "get to know ya" date not so much. I don't know I'm of the mentality that if I want to watch a movie its at a drive in where its more relaxed and if the movie sucks no one would sshhh for talking or start a funny commentary about the movie.

I totally agree though a nice walk is the ideal one its nature, conversation, fresh air, and lots to see, completely relaxed. And no random eating experience :P

• :-)

:$

What Guys Said 5

• Do it only if you know the guy well... you know why... it's a PARK XD

• It will be day light and it's a busy park and yes of course I know him or I wouldn't know I wanted to go out with him. I don't do date with a stranger:)

• I think its a good idea, I took my girlfriend to a park on our first date, we've been together for a year and some soo

• That's an excellent date idea.

• I can dig it.

• So when you park, you like to get out of the car and take a walk? That's cool.

What Girls Said 1

• Not a bad pick, for a first date! Gives you a chance to really talk