I slept with him, now is there no way of him ever wanting more?

we have never went on a date. I just find this guy super attractive, and I haven't had sex in a year. I hung out with him once 6 months agoand he never really made time to hang out after. I didn't care so I just kept doing my own thing and we kept in touch here and there with small talk. While I ended up seeing him again and we hooked up. He hasn't contacted me since. I feel like shit, cause I don't have sex with a lot of people. Did I close the doors of him ever wanting anything? Not that I want to rush anything, but he was an amazing hookup.

Most Helpful Guy

• You did not close the door.

Unfortunately I'm doubtful the door was open in the first place.

What Guys Said 2

• Have you called? Some of us would keep on coming back for more!

• coming back for more? but that's just sex. have you ever developed feelings of more than sex in that situation. I haven't called, I don't wanna chase someone that clearly can't even send a text. :( Do guys judge if you give it up to soon?

• I myself *have* had feelings of more than just sex, only to be rejected by a lady who just wanted to bang one night. :-( Still, if he comes back for more, it means more than just sex. After all, he could move on and bang someone else, no?

• i think so because once we get what we were after and don't have feelings for person we just move on to the next because if we had feelings for the person we would text them to hopefully see them once more and get to know them better

What Girls Said 1

• When it comes to guys, sex is just sex. If he hasn't contacted you since than its obvious that It meant nothing to him. It was just sex babygirl.