Is it odd that I find attractive what most other girls dont?

I'm just wondering because all of my"hot" boyfriends I never really cared for. And we broke up usually after two weeks. So what do you find attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• You find what you find attractive at the end of the day. Society tells me that I should only find White Women attractive and they are the least desirable women to me and I suppose I am odd in a way because most men can't get enough of White women.

Society also tells me to like model looking women and women with this and that and this added on with some botox thrown in and I think to myself "what a fucking load of shit".

What Guys Said 14

• It is not odd you are different to most other girls. If we all liked the same thing the dating world would be boring. It is good people like different things.

• Attraction is subjective from person to person... u dated typical "hot" (by media standards) guys and they weren't your thing! :-P

• girls never could agree on what hot is. besides the six pack abs thing. actually not even that, some girls think its gross.

• If you ask 100 different people what they find attractive, you'll get 100 different answers. What I find physically attractive, it has a wide range. Mentally, a good heart.

• You're just like @linkywinky ! Ladies find me attractive while doesn't seem like she does!

• I think the human face is an interesting thing. It conveys so much information and it's something that you will look at all the time. I like a pretty face, something interesting. My friends like things completely different than me.

• It isn't odd.

• What do you find attractive that other girls don't?

• Sounds like you just have a b/f just to say "I've got him."

• Not at all. We are all individuals after all and thus we all have different tastes :)

• Get back together

• no, no taste is "bad"...

• No, otherwise guys like me couldn't get any girl haha

• lol wot do u find attractive then?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it's odd.

Usually when I reveal my crushes to my friends, they say things like "Ewww, Buchita. You can do better."
    I go for my scrawny geeky nerdboys :)

• I find sweet, gentle, and sensitive guys so attractive :) (#^.^#) 💕 💞
    Everyone has their own taste.

• Did what they had in common like I like country boys I fond that out because I compared the and I use date a country boo and I think they are hot

• I think that everyone has different opinions about what is attractive. You and I for example, we have such different taste... So very different.

• I find attarctive what most women don't !
    Hahahah lol oh well