Guy I'm dating makes excuses not to hangout?

So I've been dating a guy for 5 months. He always initaites contact with me first and always sets up plans to meet up with me but when its time to meet sometimes there's always an excuse that he can't meet and usually he says he can't meet up but then a few hours later texts me and asks to meet. I don't get it. Why does he does this? Is he scares of something? He's the one who always contacts me so why does he do all this flaking and last minute meetups? We are both not a seeing other people so I don't know what the problem is. All I keep thinking is he's afraid...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are more than likely his backup plan. If other things don't work out, then he comes to you. If they do then he goes where he wants to go and cancels on you. People do what they want to do.

What Guys Said 2

• After the 2nd time I'd imagine you would've called him out on it at least. Nobody has time for these types of games.

• Maybe he is not that much into you?

What Girls Said 0