Why do most guys suck with women?

The evidence is everywhere. Most men will have a very low number of girlfriends throughout his life. Why? Girls tell us, what are most guys lacking that's so important?

My point is that most guys get rejected two seconds after he starts talking. Like most of the time after the first minute most girls decide that they want nothing to do with most guys that approach them. So what is it that most guys are lacking?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having many girlfriends isn't a must in a man's life; sometimes he will find a girl he thinks is "the one", and whether or not that relationship stays intact is up to both people. If things don't go perfectly that's alright - no relationship is perfect. If things start to really not work, it's time to think about either how to fix it or whether it should be ended. It isn't that the girls think themselves too good for the men, it just doesn't work sometimes. If a man is dating lots of girls without making commitments or is/has been dating many girls in the past, then he should think about whether he should be looking for a girlfriend at that time.

What Girls Said 3

• Respect, understanding, show them you can be trusted, don't cheat, initiate conversation let them know your interested, I personally think you guys lack tradition (holding the door open etc.) And most importantly just be trustworthy and faithful. The number of girlfriends doesn't mean anything if your just dating to date then none of this advice will help. However if your seeking love and commitment take my advice.

• A high number of girlfriends isn't really evidence of being good with girls.

• Talking is a big one. Most guys don't want to. Girls need to so they can understand things.

Like the other guy said. Cheating is a big one. If some guys weren't into "playing around" then it would be a lot easier. Most guys think it's ok.

What Guys Said 9

• So according to this, being a player and never committing is a good thing? I'm pretty sure that's where you seem to be screwing up.

• Committing is fine it's just that most guys have no girlfriends through their adolescent and early adulthood with, like, one girlfriend then get married and that's it.

• Just a few reason I came up with...
    1. Not enough confidence. There are too many effeminate pussies these days.
    2. Maybe they're ugly (Inside and/or outside)
    3. Some guys only go after women who are out of their league and up facing rejection many times , which, leads to bitterness, less approaching, or becoming "niceguys".
    4. Maybe they're not interesting enough or at all.. too many basics

• Most guys are selfish... very selfish.

• never ask a girl out so i've never been rejected XD

• I think it's a lot to do with guys are nervous just don't show you're nervous be yourself be good looking and girls will like you lol :)

• This question and your comments on people's opinions proves why I don't take under 18 people seriously, if you aren't a troll of course.

• How is that?

• Because you are an idiot.

• Probably just that women expect way too much that the guy can't help but fail

• Who said it's because we're lacking? Maybe men don't want a girlfriend because we don't want to put up with them?

• Because they're not super good looking.

• I'm trying not to think of that possibility.

• Well, it's true. A male supermodel wouldn't have to make any effort to get with girls.