So what grabs your attention guys?

What exactly makes it click with you for a girl you want to be with long term?
What is It about her that would just do it for you

Most Helpful Guy

• Clicking... is a whole new thing... and attraction is something else...

• So where would be that switch that distinguishes from let's say an attractive, average personality woman to someone you would actually want to spend more and more time with

• Attraction is more physical or sexual than mental! And you can avoid attractions easily! Like if you want to keep your mobile away for a few hours. You can!

And clicking is more mental and less physical... no matter wht you do you can't get away with it easily... its just like an addiction... like you smoke daily then you can't quit smoking for a day

I hope metaphors help you understand that!

• Thanks for mh!

What Guys Said 10

• 1|0
  • A combination of appearance, personality, and connection.

Most important is connection. Not saying we have to get along all the time. In fact maybe even the fact that we "butt heads" is what draws us close.

• I think its a mixture of appearance and personality that defines a perfect match

• She's gotta be beautiful as shallow and gutless as it sounds if she is not a good looking girl I can't deal with it but I don't know when it comes to personality it's just can you sit down and talk with them can you feel like you can just say anything too them that's what I think about.

• To be honest, as shallow as I may sound. Her face
    That smile and those eyes.

What sparks me is when I approach her and we make strong eye contact, if it flows well.. Well I'm sprung lol

• Good Personality
    Good Looking

• Her hair and her eyes.

• cute, nice ass and med size boobs... pretty boring but i thought about it and it true

• big tits, a slim waist and a big ass.

• cleavage, thin waist, short skirt, and flirty attitude

What Girls Said 1