Guys- would seeing the girl you like throw up ruin things for you?

So I've recently started seeing someone new, and we've gone on about 5 dates. The last time, he came to mine and we hung out and watched a movie and ordered takeout. About halfway through, I started feeling off and ten or so minutes later, I knew I was going to be sick so I ran to the toilet and spent the next 5-6 hours throwing up every 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure it was food poisoning or the stomach flu. It was awful and I was in tears and was dry heaving and everything... So not ladylike. He was really sweet and held me the whole time but I'm worried that it will change the way he sees me. I feel like I can't apologize to him enough.

Guys, would this change things for you? Would you keep seeing a girl after seeing her like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• It wouldn't. It's a part of real life, and it shows that she's human and more complicated than a picture-perfect Barbie Doll with no problems whatsoever. If she never did anything foul, I'd have a hard time feeling connected with her. I'm out to date a human, not a doll.

What Guys Said 17

• Been there, lived that. We married, are still happily married.

• Not for me. Why something that's not really your fault change things? I say it'd be even a good excuse to stay with her a little more, you know, taking care of her :D

• Of course I'd still want to see her. She's a human being and she happened to get sick. It could happen to anybody.

• I'd probably like her more.

• Well one thing I dislike are irresponsible drinkers who don't know their limits, just not classy.. Men or women

I guess I'd overlook a few times, but if she threw up on me then ewww

• Why would it ruin it? We all have bad moments. If he doesn't like you anymore because of that, then he's pathetic. It wouldn't change for me. Would I like to watch you vomit? No, but that doesn't mean I would give up on the relationship. Just make sure you clean your mouth out if you plan to kiss me later.

• I would keep seeing her for sure. That's human nature it happens and I would have been trying to help her if anything.

• Not over food poisoning.

• It wouldn't bother me. Bad stuff happens when we least want it to.

• Well although throwing up is gross, it's a natural thing and if he's mature enough not to freak out then that's a good sign. He might be grossed out a little, but he'll probably get over it.

• I would keep seeing her.. Something like that wouldn't bother me.

• I wouldn't honestly give a shit, stop overthinking this he cares about you

• I would keep seeing but I'd keep my tool under wraps, just in case it's morning sickness.

• If she got so drunk that she started to throw up, yes. If she sick and throwing up, no.

• No, not at all.

• Nope not at all

• He might feel a little closer to you because he had that experience with you, if he really likes you he'll still like you he might just make fun of you for it every once and a while lol

What Girls Said 2

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker. You were sick, it's not like you could help it. He stayed with you during it, that's sweet, don't feel bad about throwing up.

• It wasn't your fault you threw up, so I don't see why he would stop seeing you.