Why is it so hard to find a somali muslim guy for me to date?

i'm 24 and i can't find them. where are they? the ones i come across have a thick somali accent and i don't like it. maybe i should lower my standards...

Most Helpful Guy

• Somali people generally don't date and marry outside of their culture because a lot of them in that community are really tight knit. Those that do are just melding in but rarely invest fully in others. I live near a large population of these refugees.

What Guys Said 4

• Probably because dating is haraam in Islam?

• Lol you can find somali men nearly every country, and yes you are right somalis have different accents but which kind of them did you want Reer Xamar, reer waqooyi, or djibatiyans

• Wanting people from a specific country (and religion) but only if they don't have the accent from that place is not the same as having standards, if that background is important to you the accent shouldn't matter so much.

• Because salami doesn't have the capability of having imaginary friends.

What Girls Said 4

• Why are you looking specifically for a somali guy but then dislike it when they have an accent? That makes absolutely no sense.

• Somali Muslims aren't a huge group in the us so I believe that's why you have less luck finding the ideal guy for you.

• Where do you live? there's loads where i live :D

• Where are you living? That could explain why