Girls seriously answer?

I was 21, dating a 18 y/o. She'd be hinting sex (touching me, sending me pics, dirty talking) but in the end she said she was a virgin and wanted to "wait". I waited and waited up until it was our 10th month anniversary together. That specific date/night i tried sexing her for a 1st time ever and she dumped me. I only did this because at our 10th month i seen she was loosing interest in me (peck kissing me. bare;y talking/touching). Today she's now in college and is now 21. we been ON/OFF ever since she been 18. You can bet she's likely seen other people maybe. She now has tattoos and a tongue piercing and talks dirty and dresses revealing. She not girl she was once at 18. She still claims she's a virgin but i don't believe it yes your boy still hasn't even SEENT her naked yet or gotten action other then touching/making out.

Do you think she's a virgin or at least tried oral? she once jokingly said "i will suck your d" but then once i tried setting it up she backed away from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her why is she behaving like that in my personal opinion she is probably just "all bark no bite" type of girl some people are like that... they boost about being all strong and filled with fight spirit but when the time comes they run away from the said situation. She's just going 'Miley' in her style. I don't mean to offense you or her though... It's my thought.

What Girls Said 1

• She might actually be a virgin and all the clothes and behaviour be an act. She might not be. Why are you interested so much?

What Guys Said 1

• Statistically, probably not.