Anyone find this rude?

Seeing a guy and when we chat on whatsapp he's online but takes ages to reply to our conversations? Do u find this rude if your chatting and its ovious someone else is more important :/ what do you think

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. That's very rude. Same shit happens to me

What Guys Said 6

• I think you're overreacting and shouldn't be waiting on someone's beck and call, you ought to be busy living your life.

• he might be busy... no?

• Yeah if it's all the time taking ages. Then it shows a lack of respect

• No, it's not rude. It happens a lot in conversations.

• Not sure if I'm being paranoid but he's always on n off line didn't think men chat to each other so much or maybe there's another female involved

• I'm also always offline on the book of Face because I don't want others to know if I'm online or not. And maybe he likes to tease you and makes you thinking that he's speaking with another girl. And he's succeeding...

• No its not rude... he might be chatting with 5 people more... so it might take long for him to reply!

• That's not rude, that's the medium.

If you want to have a conversation where the other person replies immediately call him, if you want to be casual and chat while you both get on with your day then message.

Sometimes if a guy is trying to play it cool, he might even force himself to wait a bit so he doesn't reply immediate and come off as too keen!

• If I dont always reply he texts and asks if something is up with my phone

• I don't know then

What Girls Said 10

• It's Obvious if he is taking a Month of Mondays to 'Reply to our conversations,' Blondegreeneyes, that you are Not on his list of Top Priorities but More like on his Pay no mind list and he is answering when he feels like it...
    He is Not into a Commitment with you and with this being said, he is most likely talking and tic tack toeing with Others that are in in line with you, many times putting you in the back of his line.
    Yes, I find it rude and crude, however, being you both are not hooked at the hip, this is the way guys online operate when playing the field... the ball is in your court whether or not you would rather not push any buttons on your end anymore or go continue with his flow of not being a Steady Eddy but just having a board of other beauties.
    Good luck. xx

• He does reply but I notice he's online to someone else do its not straight away , he ain't all that either !! Lol

• My last text was have a nice day then he replys are you ok? So I've ignored him and he texted hello? To be honest I cba any more

• Good thinking.. maybe by You playing His game, he will find you a chase and a challenge and you will get more respect... and if not, move on to someone who is worth more in store.:)) xx

• I wouldn't say it's rude. I think you're taking it too seriously. You may want more of his attention than he's willing to give and that's why it bothers you He may be seeing other girls besides you but it sounds as if y'all just started dating so I would exercise my other options too.

• I personally wouldn't find it rude and I think you're taking it too seriously.
    If you wish to have a conversation in which you'd want him to respond immediately, my advice would to be call him. He may just be busy. My advice would be to not confront him about it.

I wouldn't take it personally.

• Not at all. If you are talking on social media that means either party could be doing other things.
    However, if you were hanging out and the other person started texting and checking other sites that would be pretty rude.

• No, the point of chatting and texting is to be able to respond when you can.

• No it isn't rude. It would be rude if his comments come off as one but he is merely taking ages.
    As long as he reply and as long as it is nothing urgent, it is fine.

• Time to talk. Don't text. You will just get more angry.

• Maybe bad connection, or he's busy.

• Um he might be busy?

• He's always online Ovious something's more important

• I wouldn't say its rude, but it can get a bit annoying if he does it a lot.

• But yeah don't take it personally. K sometimes take ages to reply to people. Doesn't mean its on purpose

• He once said his mates or brothers but do men really chat that much to each other :/

• Yeah it could be, it all depends on trust and it sounds like you are doubting him..