I don't know if I'm stupid or she right?

My gf gets really mad in the morning when I go on fb first then message her she thinks I'm ignoring her she said it's the second time and I tagged her on somthing
I'm alittle dumb and I might not get it but is she right?

I would hope so and I would need to apologize asap

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello there! i would say that neither of you is wrong. it's very sweet of you that you are trying to understand her, i believe that's the most important thing in a relationship. i think though that she is overreacting. tell her in a very loving way that you don't mean to hurt her and not to take it personal :) let her talk about it, to get it all out of her mind, show that you are listening and then tell her how you see the situation. i am sure you will be fine:)

What Girls Said 5

• You're not the one being stupid in this case. She is trying to control you. Honestly, my first thought in the morning is not "let me message my boyfriend and say hi" but "I wonder if there's anything interesting in my need feed".

If she wants to be your first thought, she should take the initiative and message first. She's just trying and failing to be everything to you, without realizing that you have a life outside of your relationship.

• Ok she's a little controlling for sure.
    I don't think this is a deal breaker or anything, but don't change for her unless you want to.
    You're entitled to you FB provacy.
    that's what it's for.

• i find it odd that she got mad over a small thing like that
    dont have to apologise for things that u r not at fault

• Nope, you're not stupid, and she's not right, lol. She's being controlling.

• Oh, she's overreacting o: You shouldn't apologize for things you have no control over :)

What Guys Said 3

• She is upset simply because you go to FB first, even though you message her right after? Controlling.

• "if I'm stupid or she right?"? In both cases, you're considered wrong. Anyways you're not stupid and she is wrong.

• Try wake up sex next time, then go on fb.