How do you know he/she is your soul mate?

Just curious to see how others define a soul mate. How do you know? Have you met yours yet? Share...

Most Helpful Girl

• "Soul mate". That's a dangerous way of thinking. I'd suggest you not to live your life based on myths & fairy tales. Unless of course you're prepared for the worst.

What Guys Said 4

• this might help some'well... To start your born native appearance will be similar to his' meaning look' I mean really look at yourself ' the guy would resemble you 'if you are a Leo he would be also' it's like looking at tribal members' have you notice couples who have been together for a long time start to look alike'well I mean before that not after the chemical exchanges' your biological hereditary makes up your appearance and the way you think' however how you are raised and experience can partially alter that if you intake the wrong foods that have specific enzymes etc. etc' this topic is a complex one and this site limits how many words can be used' so if you have found this helpful a little then respond so I can expond some more if not then I'll just say Thankyou for reading.

• You don't. That's the amusing part. You can be wrong for twenty years too.

• If we all know the answer to that question, the entire divorce industry wouldn't exist.

• @chocolateismylover I can feel it in the air 💘

What Girls Said 1