When to ask girl out?

I met a girl yesterday. And today I am thinking about texting her. Should I invite her to date today or text her again in next few days?

I can't go on date until next week

Most Helpful Girl

• Get to know her for maybe a week or two before asking. That way she won't feel like she's going out with a complete stranger.

What Girls Said 4

• depends on the feeling exchanged between u too..
    if u both seemed to really connect and it was clear there was mutual attraction.. like ur confident about that then call her today.

if u think she might be infactuated with u, or that she seems really laid back and chill.. like the exchange wasn't intense wait a couple days

• I don't see why you can't do it soon.

• It honestly depends, if you two totally clicked then yeah go for it, if it was more of an awkward thing not knowing what to say to each other, then wait a while get to know her and then take her out.

• Wait a bit more, hang out and know her more before.
    Text her, we like when guys show interest for us and text us haha and maybe wait a few days before hanging out again.

What Guys Said 4

• honestly I don't know how soon to ask a girl out because I thought being a good friend with a girl would be better but that led me into the friendzone with her and it shocked her when I asked her out after a year and a half so the earlier the better get the feeling of attraction out soooner then later

• Sounds like a fine idea.

• Get to know her a bit better.

• 2 days. you may flirt and make her laugh to buuild some interest and attraction leading until then

• man im such a weirdo.. if a guy doesn't call me the day after, im annoyed..
      i hate indirectness.. so passive and unnattractive to me

• im annoyed because im decisive in how i feel and want.. its rare that i come across someone i click with.. and if that energy and connection was exchanged and it was clear we both felt it, it shows me insecurity/game playing/indecisiveness on the guys part. i had this experience with someone said everything between us was magnetic and it was true.. but was passive about going after what he wanted... he'd send vague texts daily.. not being clear... to me it tells me that a) he's not sure what he wants with me - i always know what i want - b) he's playing games, or c) he has some sort of insecurity/something holding him back from being direct with me. mind u lots of girls like that behaviour.. im not sure why.. for me its a waste of my time. i admire boldness and direct approaches. if i like a guy that attraction isn't based on how long or little it takes for him to text me. im attracted if im attracted, but if he's not a clear/direct communicator with what he wants and feels ya im done

• i'll explain a little more of the psychology on that.. if u feel truly connected with someone and ur not in denial then they will feel it too.. and if they dont act honestly on it (directly) it shows me that they are selfconscious of my perception of them, which means they aren't being real. if a guy likes a girl and holds back on contacting her for fear of rejection or what she thinks, it means that he isn't acting from a true place within himself... his actions are defined by something moderating his desire.. a guy going after what he wants without fear of rejection, and without doing so in a way to get a particular outcome, is genuine. this is a rare find to come across though.. it took me a long time to find the guy im with now.. maybe age and maturity have to do with it too.. who knows..