So I'm 20... and I'm?

So I am 20 and I've never been in a relationship! People have asked me out before... but, never wanted to go out with them... except one... but, I turned him down...(but,, that's another story!) am I to picky or what?

I'm attractied to people who are about 10-15 years older then me! I don't know why! But, I just am!

I want a guy to listen... to really listen
I want a guy to hold me!
Etc.
Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still young. You're going to meet a lot of different guys. Just take your time to find the guy that's right for you. It's not about one having low or high standards. It's about you sticking to your ideals and values in regards to who you want to be with.

What Guys Said 11

• Being picky isn't necessarily a bad thing.. I believe everyone should be picky.. I my self am now, I prefer the term "selective"

Ur attractions is normal I think, for me anyways..
    The past few months I've dated 6 girls that I found attractive and they seemed cool.. And they're all under 22 except one who was 24

Anyways the reason why I believe we should be selective is because less heart breaks.. Sure they use that saying "everyone deserves a chance" but if ure really not that into them.. Go on a date anyways to be considerate.. They get miss lead and eventually upset or heartbroken when u do not wish to continue seeing them

So what ure doing is right, being selective.. And I hope u don't change and find someone ure intrigued with.

We have enough guys on here whining about why girls date them once and drop them

• Yeah! I agree with you! And I don't see the point in leading them on! I wouldn't want a guy to lead me on! So.. you know.

• Yep ! So be patient and it'll happen

• If you're not interested in them... then forcing yourself to say yes won't change much
    It's just preferences I don't think you're picky... mainly because you didn't tell us what you look for in a guy?

• you're picky and that's not a bad thing

• Well maybe you would be in a relationship if you didn't turn everyone down.

• What's ur requirement? Do u think I have a chance on scoring u?

• You should start considering more offers, else you'll never get a relationship!

• Pics or I didn't read anything

• You r just precious thats all matter

• You might want to start thinking about going on a few dates and see how it goes from there.

• "but, never wanted to go out with them... except one... but, I turned him down"

Don't turn down guys you like in future... Maybe ask them out if they haven't approached you.

• I was a virgin at 20. Some people just have different ages and times they enter relationships. No worries

What Girls Said 6

• Don't worry, you're not picky. The right person just hasn't come along yet. I'm 19 and on the same boat.

• Depends on why you don't want to go out with them.

• It's fine. You're picky. Don't date for the sake of dating.

• You're attracted to guys my moms age

• Actually I thought that was gonna happen to me to. Because many guys would ask me out, but I would say no. Eventually, i found someone and were together now.

• I don't see the problem, just wait patiently.
    I have friends thats also your age, decent looking, nice family background, sociable and still single by the age of 20/21.