Would you go on that 'Dating Naked' show?

I saw it on TV last night, and just applied for the heck of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Naked & afraid makes more sense, although... not very much more
    both for the titillating temptation = viewers = ad $$$$

Thinking naked on TV would make more sense if visiting nudist resorts, haunts, lifestyles that included great landscapes. This I might join if in a group of... 50 or so... not so featured up close & too personal. Would be fun to skinny dip, et al. like people did in the old days.

What Girls Said 7

• Lol even if I wasn't married I definitely wouldn't do that. Don't get me wrong, I like being naked but NOT on a television and NOT for just anyone to see! Seems so disrespectful.

• HAHAHA never
    rs2img.memecdn.com/...ks-And-A-Hot-Tub_c_93187.jpg
    But those chicks would

• No! I wouldn't want to be naked with guys that I don't really know. I don't want to base my decision of being with someone on what they look like naked. I want to first get to know the person before take that step.

• Yeahhhh.. NOO!

• Sounds ideal for nudists.. sadly, I am not. So no, I wouldn't.

• No way in hell.

• No! Where's your dignity then?

Go naked on a TV show is one of the most pathetic things you can do to yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• I mean, I wouldn't want to be on the show because it would be weird to be on TV, but I can't say the concept isn't intriguing.

Depends on the day, honestly.

• Absolutely not

• No. Because nobody wants to see that.