What could be wrong with me?

I never used to be like this, but lately everything has been a fog. For about a year now, i can't seemed to focus. The easiest things seem hard for me interpreter, ever since i can remember after the age of 12 (during that year i had to wear a back brace for scoliosis for about 4/5 years and i became really sad), my grades seem to drop. I take things really weird in my brain and it takes for me a while to get it when i used to be sharper. I don't know if its me or i used to always be like this., my memory seems to fade, and i feel really stupid. People usually think i''m a smart girl but i'm not. A simple math test (that divides subtractions, fractures, divides) it took me a while to get the hang out of it when some people just ''get'' it immediatly, its like i lost my sense of logic. Im really really sad and i think i have add and should be on medicine for the rest of my life. Weird things is im extremely artistic, i can sketch ANYTHING that i see in a hard beat but simple things like logic escapes my mind... what should i do?

What Guys Said 1

• All sense will come right back to you. Don't worry, it'll be fine. You'll also feel that life doesn't matter. Just don't listen to it.

What Girls Said 0