Would you still like her?

If you liked a girl but then found out that she was easily hurt, would you still like her? I don't mean like if you say one thing wrong she'll blow up and start yelling at you, more like if she wasn't extremely confident in herself. You might say something not intending to be offensive, but she may be hurt by it. I personally do this and I just get really quiet and don't feel like talking as much, especially when he snaps at me and I just feel like I messed up again. Is it unattractive when girls do this? If she has a history of being talked to in a mean way, would that get in the way of your feelings for her? I know it's a stupid question but I'm really curious so please, honest opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm emotionally fragile as well. I've been currently dealing with similar issues like you've just described. I thought I fell in love with someone who wouldn't love me back and I was heartbroken...
    It completely dependent on the guy. All men are different when it comes to these sorts of things. Some find it endearing, are very protective, and love comforting a girl when she is sad... but others simply won't be so lovey dovey, and will snap at you like you mentioned :-//
    It seems like you need a boy who is more sensitive to your feelings; someone with great empathy and whom you know won't hurt you :)
    ~God Bless :) 💕💞

• I suggest you calmly explain to him how you feel, like you've told us :) If he really loves you, he will understand 💕

What Guys Said 2

• It's really annoying when it happens every time. But why not still give her a chance?

• It's not a constant thing and usually if it happens I try to ignore it, but sometimes like if I've already had a bad day it just kinda dampens my mood.

• So it's not such a big deal.

• I wouldn't like her if she was alrdy used up ;P

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys like girls who don't make a big deal out of everything. You should tell the guy you're intenting to date this, and he will be more understanding with you.

• I'm kinda like that and my boyfriend still likes me.