Why are guys always weird around me? how do I set this straight?

I met this nice guy and he seemed eager to help me out. He said I don't have to worry about him making moves on me cos he's gay. Now he tells me that he loves talkn to me via text and that I shouldn't give up on him and that he's so happy he met me. Take into account I met him 2 days ago. How do I set things straight without hurting his feelings?

He asked me out. So I was right lokl

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so , this could be taken several different ways.. Either it's harmless and he's just really happy to have met you and finds you very appealing as a companion. Or, since it's only been two days and by how you say it he seems to already be a little too clingy, maybe it's a sign that he's a weirdo and you may need to really stay away from this guy. However it's still really early on to tell but if you give it a little time and this guy still ends up being creepy towards you or makes you feel uncomfortable. Don't hesitate.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he genuinely enjoys your platonic friendship (he did say he's gay).

• Lol he is not remotely gay, trust me. I've had a friend in the past tht was in the closet for years and I knew he was gay before he even came out. I doubt he's gay.

• Then say that u only see him as a friend and to make sure he doesn't get confused.

• There isn't anything to set straight. He's happy to have met you and enjoys talking to you.. nothing wrong there.

• Lol my problem is that he said he was gay but now he seems like he's flirting. So I dnt knw if he has other intentions cos he doesn't seem gay. I don't know if I'm making sense.

• Maybe u are right. Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

• You could tell him how you feel then see what happens from there.

What Girls Said 1

• Niiiiiiiceeeee haha you made a gay guy straight! I feel like that's kinda amazing haha

• Lol I think he was straight all along.