Guys, would you ask me to be your girlfriend?

So basically I want know if any guy would ever want to date me. I'll start by saying that I'm really a shy girl, I've tried to get over it too, but talking to new people never comes easy no matter what I do. However, if you can talk to me in a way that makes me feel confident that your listening to me, then I'll start to open up. After that I'm just really crazy and like jumping off the walls, and even more than that I'm way innocent. In my group of friends I'm the cute little innocent girl, and sometimes I feel like that's a turn off ): I'm a very school smart kinda girl tho and I'm always reading books. I'll usually be found in a library or reading in my room. I have to say I do have expectations for guys, but not unrealistic ones like you should always be able to tell how I'm feeling or that you need to pay for both of us on a date, let alone every date. So please, feedback. Would you ask me to be your girlfriend?

Wow not the response I was expecting c: thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you are under 18, my answer is 'no'

What Guys Said 12

• Wow, in a lot of ways you sound like a female duplicate of me.

Yeah, you sound like a great girl.

• Yeah I would. I know girls like you who are the quiet type. My type I guess.

• would you like to be my gf? XD

• Can I just say.. you said you do have expectations for guys, but not unrealistic ones like you should always be able to tell how I'm feeling... I know you are young but this is totally unrealistic... women are a total mystery to guys at any age... we will never know how your feeling and will probably misread you more often than not... as you grow try to remember that... it will come when you least expect it

• Sounds good so far.

• Would love to see a picture, but based on the description, yes I would!

• I would if I got to know you.

• pay attention on your study... lol

• well frome your personality i say , yes i would like a girl like you to be my girl and date her

• It depends how you look as gutty as that sounds for me you have to be in my league (I'm a good looking dude) I won't go for a girl who's not at least hanging with me in the looks department but I dated a girl who was a lot like you so ya it basically comes down to looks :)

• Being shy won't help us to know your personality. Generally, every guy would have a crush on you if you're beautiful. The "Cool" guy will approach, but trust me if they aren't known for good manners and achievements your relationship with be fake. A decent guy who have good achievements would be perfect.. Don't rush here he could be shy to approach you. So make the first move and trust me if the move was obvious enough then he will most likely start making friends with you and gradually it will be a good relationship where you will start "Jumping off the walls" That's my opinion and I had a crush on a girl when I was a highschool student, but she didn't make an obvious move that I can react to. So I kept calm the year ended. Now I am felling hopeless felling the need to hug and hold hands with someone I trust to cry about how bad was my life" Still I have hope that I might find what I am looking for when I join a university :)

• Yea I would definetly. that is a very likable personality^ :)

What Girls Said 2

• Hello younger self, its nice to see you again. The guys have it right, especially that second anon post. Its hard to know you if you don't give something... I'm not saying change or act like someone else, but if someone appears interested, try a casual talk, even if its a question about the book he is reading or something. You'll never know where things may go.

Once you do get to a dating standpoint, don't be rude or insistent about your expectations, but do let him know whether you're more comfortable driving yourself, double dutching, etc.

• Omg this sounds just like me except I'm not the cute one in the group. I'm the insane one XD