Is it possible to be in love after 4 dates?

I met this guy at a bar on Saturday and we've hung out every since.
It's literally been like a romantic comedy movie every day it's crazy haha.
I get the sense that he's in love with me now? Is that possible?

• sounds like love at first sight!
  • You guys just wanna have sex. Calm down

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted A, but really there should have been Option C - Infatuation. I don't think it's merely about sex, but I also don't think it's love yet.

The beginnings of a relationship are usually like this which is called the honeymoon/infatuation phase.

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to say. Love is a very deep word for such a short time. Maybe strong interest would be more appropriate.

• Yes, I was in love with a woman by the 4th time we went out. I told her on the 5th and we became a couple formally. I was totally in love and within 2 months knew I wanted to marry her. We were together 17 months and she dumped me. It's been almost 23 years since that happened and I never fully got over it.

• That sucks. Have you been in a relationship since?

• I'm sorry :(

• Yes, I did get married in 2001, but part of me is dead and my wife realizes this. She has an idea of what I was like after I was dumped from reading a journal I had written in 1995. She discovered it and, after having read it, she confronted me with it and said "I want to be loved like that." *sigh* Well, I can't do "that" anymore.

• I 100% believe in love at first site becaue 6 months down the line the feeling you have for your partner is still the same feeling as when you first met... Love.

• a crush, yes love no. in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't make any assumptions until the words 'I Love You' come out of his mouth and if he says it during sex it doesn't count. I don't believe in love at first sight because love is a deep connection, one you realise after seeing every side of someone and being ok with who they are and what they stand for.

Lust, Infatuation, that is what happens initially, to get to know each other. The honeymoon period consists of only lust and that can be up to the first year of a relationship. Don't jump in and don't let yourself fall until you are sure he has fallen for you.

You haven't seen someone's core until you have seen them angry, remember that while your 'falling in love'. Also be aware that if someone is 'charming' you should be hearing warning bells because charm is a doing word it is something someone DOES not what someone IS. Good Luck

• It sounds like love at first sight

• Honestly it feels like it. I've been on dates with other guys and it just has never felt like this.
      Thanks!