How can we annouce our relationship on facebook?

My bf and I are dating for 2 and a half years. We were pretty secretive, as our past relationships were pretty messed up, and all our exs are our friends on Facebook and I guess we were just afraid to announce it and have people trying to screw it up. We didn't hide it in public, but we did try to be discreet.

So, new year, new life. We want people to know, mostly because we have situations were guys and girls hit on us, because we seem single.

I know that dating isn't being engaged or anything like that, but after all this time we'd like something cooler than "Joe and Jane are in a relationship".

All ideas are welcome.
Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make a p*rno and post it.

What Guys Said 1

• People won't give a shit when they're looking at fb. When I see other people's relationship posts, I don't give a shit.

What Girls Said 2

• I doubt anyone will actually care that much. No point in making a big deal out of it, it's jus Facebook.

• I find personal relationship is your personal matters, why do people need to announce it?
    It isn't marriage. If people try to hit on both of you then you can always turn them down.
    But again, it is up to you.