GUYS! What would be the ultimate active date for you?

So soon I will be going on a 4th date with this guy. First date he wanted to go out for dinner but I assumed having couple drinks would be better. 2nd date we met for casual food and drinks. And couple days ago we went to eat sushi. So now I want to do something active for the 4th date. Was thinking about paintball (will be hard because 6+ people needed), lasergame. Maybe 2h indoor snowboarding/skiing or indoor skydiving. What would u guys like to do on a 4th date? Ps.. I kinda want to impress him, but we are still getting to know eachother. Dont say sex... serious answers please. Thanks! And best wishes for 2015

Most Helpful Guy

• Paint balling.. booka booka!

What Guys Said 4

• if you both work out, maybe lift together? or if you want something more relaxed, amusement parks are cool, no matter how old you are. Indoor skydiving sounds like a lot of fun. Mini golf maybe?

• Most active date? I'm assuming this is about very physical dates. In that case, I would say cross-country skiing or downhill skiing or snowboarding or wake-boarding or surfing. After that, we would take a light bike ride (bicycle or motorcycle). Then after that, I guess we would finish with dinner and sex afterwards. How does that sound?

• Wow.. would be too tired for the last part I think. :0

• Well, you said the ultimate active date. We wouldn't do all these in one day, but we'd do what I said in the above comment, if you can tell.

• Six flags!

• Thats a good one, but in Europe its quiet cold. Dont even think the park is open now! Maybe for summer :)

• sex. . . . . . . .

What Girls Said 0