is he letting me down nicely?

Been dating a guy for 2 years now and we have always been good at communicating and never go on longer than 4 days without talking to each other. He is on winter break due to his teaching job- Long story short, he's only sent me a text X-mas day saying merry x-mas and haven't heard from him since. Not even a Happy New Year text. Why wouldn't he ask to see me or be in contact more? I'm starting to think he's met someone and has forgotten me. I deleted his # so there's no way to text him. I'm soo confused. Is this his way of letting me go without hurting me?

Been dating a guy for 2 years now and we have always been good at communicating and never go on longer than 4 days without talking to each other. He is on winter break due to his teaching job- Long story short, he's only sent me a text X-mas day saying merry x-mas and haven't heard from him since. Not even a Happy New Year text. Why wouldn't he ask to see me or be in contact more? I'm starting to think he's met someone and has forgotten me. I deleted his # so there's no way to text him. I'm soo

Most Helpful Guy

• He is being a fu&@$&$ coward. I'm sorry but he isn't a man. A man would tell you straight out if he wants to end it or not. Let him be and try to move on and get a guy who will treat you like you treat him.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, The sad truth is if a guy isn't there or doesn't even try to be there for a new years kiss from his girl he's an ass