What kind of female/male or you attracted to...be specific? Where would you go for your first date?

girls:

tall

handsome

body builder

brainiac

pot head etc.

guys:

short

tall

blonde, brunette

african american

asian

busty etc.

Where would you go for first date?

McDonalds

Rallys

Wendys

Library

Opera

Party

Club

Hotel etc.

And answer truthfully.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as race I'm not picky. I'm attracted to all races.

Hair color, I've always been attracted red heads.

Tall is hot.

As for a first date it's always fun to be creative. Dinner and movie's been done to death. How about going to a thrift store and seeing who can find the most unusual item for under 10 bux? or window shopping at the mall? Both of those help give the other person a good chance to get to know each other and keeps the budget low. No sense in going all out on a first date if there is no chance of a second.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I like girls who are average height, and for hair color I've fallen for two brunettes so I guess I like that and I like that light black sometimes, as for blonde I like that but not like platinum blonde that looks weird to me. As for race I don't really have a preference, as long as I like the girl although I do find hispanic girls pretty, and not just because I'm mexican = P. For first date I don't care I'd go wherever she wants because she chose me over everyone else = ).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm well I usually go for brunettes but I just recently fell for a blond. Hair color doesn't really matter at all but I would probably never date a guy who had like purple hair or something. Eye color doesn't matter either, but I think all the guys I've liked have had blue. They MUST be taller than my, it's a complex I have haha. I'd prefer they be larger than me, but it's not a nessecity. They can be whatever they want, I don't care if they are or are not into pot or partying or whatever as long as we have fun. I love a guy who makes me laugh, and who makes my cheeks blush. First dates are whatever, as long as we're having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • def. a Preppy boy blonde hair blue eyes polo wearing tan hotness lol and first date would be either a party or traditional movie and dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has to be taller than me, and a nice body with muscles is pretty nice too. Main requirement, he's gotta be at least 3 inchs taller then me. I don't know its just weird dating a shorter guy. & I don't know about where... I don't rly look for dates, they kinda come to me.

0|0
    0|0