Is it better to say "I like you" or "I love you" when it's your first time telling a girl you like her?

So which is better to say, "I like you" or "I love you"? I'm trying to find the best way to tell her how I feel. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you. Don't Ted Mosby on her. Most girls don't like to hear "I love you" from someone they aren't even dating yet.

• Okay! So "I love you" is too strong.

• Thanks for MHO :)

And good luck! I think she won't mind if you gave her a kiss :)

• Thanks and good luck to you too!

What Girls Said 5

• Is it better to say "I like you" or "I love you" when it's your first time telling a girl you like her?

Ummmmm well if you want to tell her you like her you should just say you like her. Don't jump to love if your not there yet and especially if you aren't dating yet.

• Thanks for your help! This was a difficult one! But I don't really have the guts at the moment to tell her yet, cause she friendzoned me recently...

• If you just like her, say 'I like you'; If your feelings are stronger and you love her, say 'I love you'. Whatever you do, do NOT be dishonest, don't just say what you think she wants to hear because she'll find out you were being dishonest and she won't like that at all.

• "I like you"

• I like you I love you comes on a bit strong

• So what's the best way to tell her then? Or show her if it's any better?

• your welcome

• And best of luck to you too!

• Never say "I love you" with out truly meaning it.

• But like everyone else says her, "I like you" is better, since it's my first time telling her.

What Guys Said 2