Why doesn't he want to talk on the phone with me?

So basically I've been texting this guy and he says he really likes me but everytime I tell him I want to talk on the phone he says yes when he gets out of work but then he "forgets" or falls asleep and we end up not talking on the phone ever. And he's real because we Snapchat so it's not like he's fake or anything but I just want to know why he always avoids my phone calls.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might not be that comfortable with talking on the phone or he finds it awkward or he's just scared. Texting is one thing, but there's also a sort of comfort and protection that you have. Talking on the phone is more personal and vulnerable. You should bring it up and say something like "hey, do you not want to talk on the phone with me or something? I feel like you're alway avoiding our phone conversations". Hopefully he'll be honest and tell you what his deal is. Good luck!

• What if I ask him and then just make it awkward

• Well, there is a good chance that it will be awkward. But hopefully you're brave enough and he's honest enough and you're mature enough to get past this situation :) I would personally rather just flat out ask him rather than keep on wondering what's going on.

What Guys Said 4

• People don't really talk on the phone anymore. It's kind of sad.

• Talking on the phone might make him feel a little more vulnerable than he wants to be at the moment. Maybe you give him some time or just bring it up casually in a text... but don't sound pushy or needy. Goodluck

• I don't know. I'd prefer talk rather than text.

• Who cares about him call and snapchat me instead Im lonely... v. v

Honestly though why would you give your number out to a stranger you met online?

What Girls Said 0