Guys why do you call girls "exotic'?

I am half middle eastern and half white so I have a mix of both features I guess.

The first thing guys ask me is where I am from followed by you are so exotic looking. I know it's meant to be a compliment but for the most part it makes me feel like i am weird looking.

So?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your lucky to have inherited your exotic features. You'd never know it from my picture but I actually have a ton of Hungarian blood in my veins. And a equally large amount of czechoslovakian blood in my veins the village were my family came from is deep in the carpathian mountains. Sadly I did not get any of their exotic features, my Scottish side does show itself when I wear my caps though.

What Guys Said 2

• You should definitely take it as a compliment - No question about that.

Anyhow the exotic look is brown'ish skin colour and being a brunette. That's at least an exotic look to me :-)

• I am actually really light with long dark brown hair and eyes haha so I guess so

• Bask in the praise, you earned it.

What Girls Said 1

• omg i get called that too! is it like something about the middle east or? lol