What do you like about girls?

I always consider myself as not the type that guys like. I'm not as hot as a model... I'm not confident... But I really would like to know what kind of girls do guys like? Please tell me anything you can think of like... her personality, how she dresses. And what will be the sweetest words you would like to hear from a girl (I mean except I love you?)...
Sorry for the bunch of questions... I really wanna know everything!!

• Shy girls
  • Confident girls
And I'm not talkative. If you tell me something, I may not know what to reply... it always happens that it looks like I'm not interested, but I really do! I just don't know how to respond other than "oh..." And a smile. Do guys mind this? :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Slim athletic figure with proportionate boobs, long beautiful hair and face. I like girls that are somewhat emotional and can share their feelings because I'm kind of opposite to that. Also a bonus if she is humorous and smiles& laughs a lot. It doesn't really matter if you are shy or confident as long as you aren't too much of either and as long as you show me your feelings so that I don't have to guess everything.

What Guys Said 9

• Considering I'm shy and antisocial myself I find shy girls super cute :3
    I don't like super hot models myself, they just don't attract me. Average looking suits my personality.
    The kind of girls I like are the ones who I have the most in common with so personality is way more important than looks... to an extent. As for dress doesn't have to be fancy, just regular clothes however I think a skirt is really attractive. Sweetest words? Hmm, not sure. To be honest I've never gone out with anyone before :(.

• girls that are very shy but then once you start a convo with them, they never start. Love thoes kind of girls

• I think shy girls are not afraid to be vulnerable and let a guy in. So I like hearing a girl talk about how I make her feel. How much she misses me and how I ruined her for other guys. Lol. Mostly it doesn't matter what you say as long as you say it drop your heart. But a kiss, a hug, a light touch on the hand or even just gazing in his eyes can tell a guy a lot.

• Will you take a look at my update? Thank you~

• I prefer a shy girl who is confident when she is with someone she trusts. So a combination of A and B.

• somebody who looks like this...
    us.cdn2828.fansshare.com/.../...oor-1650177783.jpg

but with her personality... i.huffpost.com/.../o-MICHELLE-OBAMA-570.jpg?19

well personality of both, they're both smart women...

• If you're shy it's fine, but otherwise I would want her to respond :D

• If a girl has her heart at the right place, then I'm sold; wether she may be shy or confident :-)

• Evry thing... except bad personality... hehe

• Considering I'm very shy and introverted - I prefer confident, dominant and assertive girls... I guess - opposites attract.

What Girls Said 0