Why do some guys like being ignored and treated badly?

I swear... the men I like the least follow me around and try to suck up to me like I am their queen or something.

Guys why do some of you put with this shit? I ignore you, I avoid you, I flirt with other guys in front of you and yet you still want me?

Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• its so annoying

What Guys Said 12

• I don't understand why some guys like this either. I think also think some guys are prepared to be treated badly if that means they get to date a very hot girl. I don't understand that logic because I know no matter how hot a girl is I am turned off her if she treats me badly. I get treated badly all the time and I just hate it.

• Interesting scenario. But girls are are so guilty of thesame. Wanting what we can't have is a fundamental human flaw. So by flirting with other guys in front of them, you make them want you more. Some girls secretly like all this attention but if you're not one of those girls you can try stop trying to put him off. Be nice to him and treat him like a friend, he will eventually get bored cause you're no longer giving him all the drama. Who knows, he might make a great friend

• They're kind of creepy lol

• This guy has like a million girls chasing after him so he's not creepy... well he's kinda starting to creep me out lol but you know.

• The thirst is real in these guys!

• Well i guess it can't hurt trying can it?
    Do you feel bad doing this to those guys?
    Maybe the guys hang around to annoy you.

• They have low self-esteem and no self-respect.

If a girl treated me like that I'd tell her and screw her Daddy and ignore her indefinitely.

• What if you started being the complete opposite for a few days? Caring and attentive for a few days and see what happens?

• Now there's an idea lol. But if I start doing that I will be leading him on... which might make him hate me... which might actually work.

• Maybe some of those guys REALLY, REALLY want you. You are REALLY, REALLY beautiful.

• Yeah but is beauty all that matters? Like I am trying so hard to be a bitch so they get the point lol. I guess this is the same frustration you men feel when women fall for bad boys or something. I don't get it really.

• Well when I met him he was already walking me to my classes offering to tutor me and helping me with my classes and even giving me assignments (were in college and i never accepted) he would apologize for everything and thank me for everything and i remember before this he spent like 2 months just staring at me

I feel really bad because he is not a freak and he is attractive and nice but i just wasn't feeling it and i don't know how else to get the point across

• Maybe if you're okay with it - find a guy friend of yours that can act like your boyfriend. Maybe that will work? I don't know.

• Because you're hot.

Okay, do you have any romantic interest in any movie stars or pop singers? Do they ever show you any attention? I don't think so. Do you think such famous guys are treating you badly? Is it that big a deal when you see them flirt with someone in a movie or on TV or something?

You are so high value to the guys following you that your lack of interest isn't important. The tiny chance you will one day like them, multiplied by your value, results in a total greater than for anyone else they know. They're probably not masochistic, just very impressed with you.

I imagine you know girls that do the same thing with guys, because that's more common. Those girls probably don't think their deal is too bad either.

• I never thought of it that way him... I don't consider myself movie star hot though and I am deliberately being mean to him. I guess I kinda get it.

• They don't like it, in fact they hate it but they think that if they want you bad enough that one day you'll be their's for some reason

• It makes me really sad actually

• So how do you get a guy like this to stop liking you?

• Love blinds,

• Because nobody ever taught them now not to be pathetic.

What Girls Said 4

• They are very attracted to you. Most guys who act like this are very shallow. They are addicted to your beauty and would do anything to sleep with you. They'd rather be ignored by a hot girl than be liked back by someone who is less hot.

I used to feel bad for guys like this but not anymore. They are usually the first ones to ignore or laugh at a less pretty girl but sign up to be used by a fine one. I call guys like that "worker bees" and "drones" because they're just slaves to the Queen lol

• I have that problem. This guy just follows me around school and his friends tells me he likes me a lot and i ignore him and regretably treat him badly bc i have told him nicely and respectfully that i dont like him. He became very stalkish as well. its very creepy. I have flirted with others guys as well in front of him and he just still follows me like a shadow. I have witnessed the same situation woth other girls. Guys are just strange.

• It's like once they really want a girl they can't give up

• @Asker, I guess love (if its even love) really blinds you.

• I think they feel you are the right one thus they are willing to do all that.
    but some people have no dignity for themselves too by doing that.

• masochists