I walked in on my girlfriend banging this guy. what do I do?

Today I walked in on my whore of a girlfriend banging this guy under the sheets of my bed when I was coming from the dollar store with candies and drinks, how do I teach him and her a lesson?

Most Helpful Guy

• You leave her, and move the fuck on.

she's a cheater, and not worth your time. You're better than her, and you're going to show it by walking away without looking back. You'll leave her completely, with no chance of ever getting you back.
    What do you achieve by taking revenge? Truth is, nothing. All you did was wasting a bit of time. instead keep on going in life, and show her that you are a better person than her. Make her live every day of her life knowing that cheaters are worth so little to you that a simple revenge is spending too much time on them.

THAT is how you're going to treat her.

• someone thumbed me down? Nice. Means i hit a nerve, and got a point across.

Either way, thanks for the MHO. And op, please tell me you're intending to follow my advice. move on and don't look back. Show her that you don't bother with cheaters.

• I approve! This method will work!

• This is working great thank you!!

What Girls Said 19

• Honestly? The best way to teach her a lesson is to just walk away and leave her. Both of my exes cheated on me. The first time, I went all psycho and destroyed some of his property. I didn't go to jail for that, though I probably should've. Did I feel better? A little. But then I felt bad. I still cared for him. And it didn't unfuck those other girls. I was just there with a broken heart, and him with a broken truck.
    Second ex, I didn't do anything. I just left him. I learned my lesson that revenge isn't worth it.

Both of my exes still beg for me back and apologize. But I don't wanna be with a cheater. So it's best to remove yourself from the situation. The best revenge is to be happy and move on. I don't know why that makes them feel like crap, but it does.

• This made me feel so much better

• So your going for her advice.

• Why would you want to teach either one of them a lesson-They're not worth your time or your effort. Walk out on both of them they deserve each other. Living well is the best revenge

• You leave her and don't bother with him. He basically did you a favor in a bad way. He showed you your girlfriend didn't truly love you and wasn't the one for you. I mean yes your going to be furious with him but look at the bright side of this whole situation now you can find someone who truly loves you and your not waisting your time on that girl.

• The thing that will liberate you the most is forgiving her, which is the very thing which will cause her the most pain knowing she was wrong yet you were man enough to forgive her. Next tell her to get out and stay away from you forever! If you have done nothing wrong you obviously deserve better treatment than this.

• Leave and don't look back. Past is past and she's in it.

Don't go doing anything dumb. just pack up your candles soda and your dignity and Move on.

• Don't even bother with that b**ch. She is SOOO not worth your time. If you live together kick her out and if she protests, just tell her that she can go live with the guy under the covers.

• Tell her you're pregnant and guilt her into staying with you.
    Works every time.

• well you can slap that bitch haha jk but you can leave her she's no good , if you do stay with her shell just play with you're feelings and a cheater always a cheater and the man.. well he did you a favor of showing you that you're girl is a slut but with him I don't know.

• Kick her out our your life and walls.

• This reminds me of something similar that happened to an ex-coworker. My twin sister, my younger sister, and I accompanied him to buy some stuff for a surprise party he was plannig for his (then) girlfriend; when we arrived to his house, she was there doing it with someone else.
      My younger sister quickly took our (then) co-worker out of the room, while my twin and I took the girl and her lover (naked as they were) and carried them out of the house and locked the door. We let them return for their clothes after 15 minutes of being naked on the street.

• you don't "teach [them] a lesson." you break up with her for cheating, and you move on.

• yeah u are right..

• Don't go on GAG downvotes, they aren't a good indicator of quality. Some people just downvote everybody in a question.

• Although, I do still think it's rational of him to feel disgusted by what she did, even though revenge isn't a good idea.

• Leave her. I know it's easier said than done, but once a cheater, always a cheater.

• change the locks

• guys it was a joke! he said how do i teach her a lesson.. change the locks!

• .. like play that scenario out. its pretty funny..
      girl comes back bangs on the door.. guy never reacted unemotional opens.. and she freaks out. and she asks why isn't my key work.. he tells her calmly he changed the locks.. and then slowly closes and locks the door.. she stands there bafflled..

• tell her to dip. you deserve a good women and her actions dont reflect that.

• Leave her ditch him

• Cheat on her. If you really want to hurt her do it with someone she's close to.

• That is awful advice o_O

• Copy and paste where I have insulted you :3

The whole thing... no context cutting.

• both of you, shut up.
      good. now, @destinybae the word is yours. Explain why cheating would help him.
      She has cheated on him, and allready shows she does not give 2 shits. You think she would be hurt if he cheated?
      Explain your logic.

• You dump her, that's it.

• omg... that's atrocious... I'd be devastated... I am so sorry that people like that exist...
    But I agree with most people that the best revenge is to move on and be happy...

• You act like a man and let her go. Revenge is not worth it. If you were doing something right maybe she wouldn't have banged him ;)

• No lessons why should you do that?
    Just dump her and move on!

What Guys Said 22

• You just have to leave. Getting revenge won't solve the problem.

She's someone who cheated on you and probably has low self-esteem. She isn't laughing it up and saying "Oh yeah, we got him good," or if she is, it's to mask her own feelings of inadequacy. The people who cheat either feel bad about it and know they did wrong, if they have self-respect, or shove the feeling of regret deep down and become people living in deep self-denial. Kind of like the celebrities who on the outside appear to be having wild parties and wild affairs, but on the inside hate themselves and can't live a day without drugs.

Rest assured that she hasn't "gotten the better of you," any more than someone who lies gets the better of the person he deceives. If anything, pity the miserable state she is in. At any rate, try to find happiness with someone else.

And don't let her actions foul your opinion of women in general, even if it feels rational to distrust them right now.

• Leave your girlfriend and go back to the dollar store and buy some candy. You'll need it.

• As they say... Revenge us best served cold!! So next time you encounter her, just look straight into her eyes and with a little grin, say "you're done!"
    Trust me there's no better relief than to see the shame in their face. And don't forget to add"I forgive you!!
    😎

• I will and i'll also shake my head at her as well

• Blast her on fb. Then let the guy kno there's gonna be trouble if u see him again. I hope you're trolling tho. I don't see how someone could sneak a fuck buddy in their s. o.'s house. That's just hellishly whoreish.

• Hey man, thanks for the advice, means a lot right now, and I'm gonna put their asses Twitter as well, and I know man, I wish I was. she said that she was in pain or whatever, so I went to go get her things to soothe her and cheer her up, then I walked in on them.

• Damn man that sucks. Well I know everyone says to not do anything and just leave but I don't like it's like letting them off the hook. If u put it on social media and tell everyone who knows her, she'll face shame every single day. People will know and talk and she'll have to live with that label for a long time. I kind of did that to my ex and her whole family knows. And they were on my side lol. Nobody likes her new bf and her grandparents won't even let him come over. She hardly sees her family now apparently. Not gonna lie, makes me feel good. I probably talk to her mom more than she does now.

• Yeah man I took a picture of them and put it on fb last night man, I made sure that they were exposed good, and I agree 100% with you on that one, she disrespects me, I disrespect her.

• ooh bitch send her a photo of your topless body and be like "i want you" then put "oh sorry that was for my date tonight xx" boom done leave the bitch sorry mate :3

• You don't teach them a lesson. You go on and do what is best for you regarding your love life. They will only learn when they are ready, and life gets hard for those that are dishonest.

You may also consider reading a book titled Sex at Dawn.

• Do you really need to be asking this question? Seems pretty obvious to me... Dump her! She is no good. She made her choice.

• you break up with her and never speak to her again. the guy? you might want to scare the shit out of him. you dont owe this girl anything anymore. dont speak to her and never get back with her ever again. find a better replacement.

• Thank you man:) I will totally tune them out. and I will fuck the guy up.

• Im surprised you didn't kill him... hehe...

• Well, I know what I would do.
    http://i.qkme.me/3qn847.jpg

• Become a millionaire

• Tell them to get their ass out your bed, leave your house, and never come back. F them both is what I say. Don't resort to violence though.

• The best revenge is to walk away and live your life free of this girl. She'll soon to come to realise what she has lost and that she'll never be able to get you back and that's punishment enough.

• U don't, honestly.. Best to do is the most difficult which will be to forgive them and forget them..

• Turn him into a unic then grab yourself a bottle of jack Daniels and find yourself another women.

• Tell her to gtfo and go fuck herself, then move on.

• Just leave her and find another girl... revenge always screws up things later...

• She might have cheated on you but don't call her a whore. just move on and find someone you can trust.

• well you should dump that bitch! but how did you not beat the shit out of him? if it was somewhere else, i might have just walked away, wich im not 100% sure. but in your own bed? oh man... i would have flipped and kicked the shit out of him without even thinking "what should i do?"
    cool you didn't though

• Break up with her... I don't understand why you need our help on this...

• When someone sins against you, do not retaliate but rather leave that up to the Lord.

• Acid. Low strength acid's can eat at surface skin nerves, leaving them forever unable to enjoy sex.