What would you tell him?

So here it is... Me and my best friend hooked up on new years eve. We have been together for almost four hours and i felt really good and i think i am falling for him. Since we are classmates, he sugested to niglect everything to others and be best friends and said thai if it happens again he won't regret it. But i dont think i could go through the same pain over and over again. We are seeing each other in 3 hours to talk about everything. Should i tell him i want a relationship, play his game or just act that i only dont want to loose hin as a friend? Help guysssss!

Most Helpful Girl

• ... He suggested to niglect everything to others and be best friends...
    He has already told you just where things Really stand with this man here, dear, and even if it Does 'Happens again,' you are the One who will Have the Most regrets because you are The One----Falling for him.
    Tell him you don't think it would be best to repeat what went on new years eve. Tell him you both have an amazing relationship of sensational chummy chemistry of Being besties this long that anything Else, should it happen again, may tear that apart and you are Not willing to chance this with romance, especially when he is not into a Real relationship right now.
    This is His subtle hint that he has given you so turn around, face to face today and tell him your Honest John feelings, so you do not start off the new year on a wrong foot by taking this One baby step that may break the bough you both have worked hard to form as Just----Best friends.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he likes you.

'if it happens again he won't regret it' - that to me sounds like his way of saying: 'I want to kiss you again!'.

I think clearly you have developed feelings for this person. You have to act on how you feel. Do you want a relationship?

The one thing I would say is that you have to be careful that things don't move too quickly. Just because you've known him for years as your best friend, it doesn't mean you know him as a boyfriend. I would say that if you started slowly things can work well, and things will speed up naturally. I don't think hiding feelings or playing games is the right move here... at all! Good luck!!

• Tell him that you like him as more than a friend, at that point it is his decision. He has to tell you yes or no right then and there. I wish there was more I could tell you but there isn't sorry.

What Girls Said 2

• You have to tell him you at least like him. The ball is in his court if he wants a relationship. If he says he's not ready, DO NOT WAIT FOR HIM. And never neglect others even if you do get with him. They are your support system in a way and you'll need them some day.

• relationship don't regret it