Is everybody a player?

I've been played way too many times, easily 5 times more than I've ever gotten anything real, is almost everybody a player? i see myself giving up or telling myself its not even worth the effort if I'm just gonna get played again and again. i don't want to lose hope but i am. how do i not lose hope?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm too ugly to be one

What Guys Said 10

• No, guys who cheat are disgusting pervs. The will always be a man who loves a girl for who they are and not what they look like. Hexk I'm one of them. Good luck

• Identify yourself
    who r players and who r not

For ypur reference I'm not player

• You're just unlucky :( Don't give up, you'll get lucky at some point!

• Yes I play on my Gaming PC and my Xbox One.

• Excuse me you should are the one who got played... There are some obvious things guys do before playing which i dont know... you should look for that from your experience...

And you can't classify! males as players bcz of a few

• Hmm better you had a relationship where as me never have a chance

• Where do you live? Because I have lost "it". It really depends on your locals.

• But making me your friend!!!

• Nah, only attractive guys can be players

• Try someone out of your country, may work.

What Girls Said 4

• Believe it or not it is kinda your fault. Player types look for a certain type of girl. Look for someone who is going through a bad patch or has issues, they usually have not many real friends and they stink of desperation. These women are easily manipulated into doing what these guys want. A few niceties go a long way.
    The good news is that you are marriage material because guys like a girl they can run rings round so you won't find yourself unmarried by 60.

• Kinda agree. We can spot the difference between 'easy' girls and girls who seem to be smarter, keen and more intimidating (as in she will be the one to PLAY YOUR ASS if you try her)

• not everybody is player but it is rare these days to find someone who is faithful.
    dont lose hope please

• Obviously not. This type of question is like, is everyone rude? Obviously not..

• Yes. yes they are.