Am east African and looking forward to dating a white girl,, what can I do... any help?

for a longtime now am looking for a white girl but they are rare here to be found...
any help? or single white ladies are most welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• You may have to take a road trip to south Africa.

What Girls Said 6

• The Russians mite find you hot.

• The funny thing is that some of the most beautiful women I have seen are of African descent. There's so much beauty in people around us, inside and out. Yet you choose to narrow it all down to a particular skin colour?

• i get all what ur saying but we are created with different tastes & preferences... so my preference is white girls no matter what!
      am 100% into whites
      thanks

• to me its not all about how not or shallow it is to u but to me... its white girls that rock my world

• Have u met one before? Will you get along?

• I doubt they want ebola.

• this is so cruel... for Ur info Ebola was never been in east Africa since 2000,,, it was west Africa and besides that,, even in west Africa is now under control.

• Omg just like nicki manaj

• Go to Germany? There are many white women there

• that's an obvious answer... everyone would just tell me to go to us or european countries but i asked because am not there
      am in africa and i need to date a white girl

• So MOST important thing is that she is white?

I lost my faith in humanity

• yeah she must be white!!!

• How pathetic. If the skin color is the modt important part of her, you don't deserve her.

• You live in Africa?

• yes... are my chances minimal?

• Sorry but yes! I live in Europe and there are black guys in some countries quiet popular.
      but why do you want to date a white woman?

• my heart just craves for white women...100%

What Guys Said 7

• Go to Europe .

• that's obvious bro... if i had all it takes to go there i would be seeking ur help

• Well, considering you lack the sensibility to check a geopolitical map to see population density all by your self I figured it appropriate.

• South Africa or north towards the Mediterranean will probably be your best bet if you want to stay in Africa.

• Sorry homie, but there's not a lot of white women in Uganda.

• ur perfectly right ,,, that's why i seeked ur help

• There's some in North Africa, but also lots more mixed women and certain arabic women in North Africa.

Got a couple mixed Italian cuties in Ethiopia.

And then South Africa would probably have the most. I've seen quite a few redheads that live there.

• Just be yourself and the right one will come?

• You'll find a potential date in the UK. Good luck

• you're a fucking sell out to the amazing black women all around us. As brothers we should appreciate what we have and cherish it. I dont consider you black, your absolutely nothing if you can't see the beautiful sisters infront of your eyes. Dont be fucking disgraceful to the woman who gave birth to you. Guys like this are self hating losers period. And its not only a disgrace but a complete embarraasement to say that you come from the same race as me. I at least appreciate black women like a real black man does so for me its black girls till i die.

• that's ur own opinion and u have all the right but me white girls are my preference and am not ashamed to say it...
      100% into white girls and no one can change it...

• the only reason you "want a white girl" is because her skin is white. Thats a complete disgrace have some respect and dont be ashamed of your own skin color the same color your mum is. Or do you not find your own mother beautiful because she is black.

• am so very proud of being African n mostly my mum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but that does not change what i feel for white girls...
      am so 100% into white girls no matter what any one or even my own mother says... that's my taste!!!

• Your odds are extremely low. Move on.