Given a business card, So do I call at work or email?

Met a really interesting girl at a NYE party. She gave me her business card at the beginning of the night. We ended up hitting it off and talking pretty much the entire time. At the end of the party, her friends were leaving and her cab was outside, so she was in a hurry to leave. Before I could ask for her number, she said something to the effect of, "Hey gotta run, but I gave you my card, so let's get together sometime." Anyways, it has a main line telephone number on it and her personal email. Normally, I would just opt for the phone call, but there seems something wrong about calling a girl to ask her out at her office. I personally would not want to have that kind of a conversation at work. My sister says I should email her instead. What do you all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Email definitely. A work phone number is a little too awkward

• I emailed. It's a date!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think emailing would be weird and ultimately more awkward, just call and hope you get put through to her voicemail, that's probably the best outcome (if your not a voicemail person, prepare beforehand so you don't leave a flustered message nor hangup, and leave your details for her to call you...)